Based on the principle of transferring wood grains printed on a polyester film to a powder coated surface of aluminum profile, aluminium sheets or any plain metal surface.
Base powder coated and bagged with film aluminum profiles are put onto the carrier and mounted to the special vacuum nozzles at two sides of the trolley. Using the vacuum valve, air is sucked from inside of bags to maintain touching of the film to the profile surfaces. All of the profiles are vacuumed by the same way and after finishing, by pressing Start button the carrier goes into the oven.
The vacuum pump works constantly during the carrier is into the oven to provide maximum efficiency in the transfer.
At the end of curing period, carrier automatically comes out of the oven. Compressed air system starts working and blows an air into the bags in order to provide un-sticking the film from the profile surfaces.
All parameters can be adjusted easily from the touch screen located on the control panel.
THE ADVANTAGES OF THE SYSTEM
- Profiles can be cured in a short time period between 3-7 minutes
- Oven temperature and other parameters can be easily followed from the LCD panel screen
- Both manual and automatic mode of operation can be selected from the panel
- The sensors placed on the oven and on carrier provides complete control from the LCD panel
- Complete electrical installation of the unit is done up to the control panel
- Optionally, second trolley can be added to the system that gives 2 times more capacity
- Special membrane apparatus can be added in order to do a transfer on aluminum sheets
WATCH A VIDEO HERE