Since wet paints can not be recovered, the paint which can not be disposed should not be released to the environment. Various systems are used for the purpose of filtering wet paint. Common types of those are dry filter and water-curtain systems.
Wet spraying booths are preferred for painting wooden, plastic and metal products within the sectors like machinery, automotive, furniture and plastics.
- Manufactured in modular design by means of 1,5mm and 2mm galvanized sheet of which the outer surface is electrostatic powder coated.
- The water tank is manufactured as leakproof welded.
- Service covers are available behind the cabin and its both sides.
- The pump used in the cabin is mechanical sealed and easy to provide maintenance.
- Paint particles are well-adhered due to its back air wash system.
- A fan is used in radial type, which can be easily serviced.
- Suitable for manual and continuous operations